15 states, visiting 2 for the first time (Arkansas & Kentucky)
Starting Odometer: 16,413
Ending Odometer: 22,491
Rain Storms: too many to count
Friends & Good Times: also too many to count
- Jane for a great weekend in Albuquerque (and introducing me to my future home town)
- Trumbauer’s for getting the Kingpin ready for the trip at the last minute, as always. It ran like a dream.
- Kristen for good times in Houston
- Dan & Sam for rides to / from Trumbauer’s.
- Everyone who sent encouragement & travel tips, so I never feel like I’m riding alone.
Most Memorable Moments
- Fast [unlimited] ride on country roads thru Kansas & Colorado
- Amazing scenery of the southwest.
- Harry Potter trivia night with team Mugglicious
- The Devil’s Throne
- Riding with the Hopi
- Doing homework with Caroline, Grayson & Trey – may not sound that exciting, but I had fun.
- Evading nasty weather on I-95
Moving Map Slideshow
Music by Boogaboo. See the video here. Buy it here.
Long Ride 2012, a set on Flickr.